Saturday, March 24, 2012

Football football football


Football has taken over my life. Its all I ever think about. Not because im some over the top fan but because football could determine the next 10-15 years of my life. Sam left for Vegas today for try outs!! Fingers crossed! On a different note...I spent the day with my family. I got to go shopping with Amy, Kort, and Keaton.(i got a new necklace! its in the picture 6 bucks!) Then Amy and I met up with the rest of the family to watch Joe compete in the Mr.PHS which he won! Yay Joe! Now im back home alone....Being home alone really makes me realize how much i miss my Sam. He's
incredible, im so happy he's a part of my life. I miss him so much already. But on the bright side this means i get to have a sleep over with Aims im so excited! Anyways.... till next time everyone goodnight!

No comments: