Thursday, January 19, 2012

Watch dog


Claire has taken the duty of neighborhood watch dog. She’ll race to that window at the drop of a pin and bark at anyone within a 50 foot radius of our home. It’s fine as long as she doesn’t get out of the house…She chased a little boy riding a scooter down the block until he crashed the other day…. Needless to say she is no longer allowed in the front yard haha. She takes her “job” too seriously.
We love our new house! I still haven’t taken any pictures of it yet…I know shame on me… I’ll do it sooner or later. The neighborhood is great! Turns out I went to school with most of the people on our street. It’s been fun to get back in touch with them! We really could not ask for better neighbors!


1 comment:

chloé said...

awww claire! i love that dog. she is awesome. that story about her chasing the little boy cracked me up. i am glad you love your new place! i wish you lived by us but maybe someday eh? you guys are awesome. i love the house.. you should post pictures asap!! love ya!