Thursday, November 3, 2011

october

Sam and I have been busy bodies lately. I feel like we work our life’s away. We really don’t have much time to do anything fun. Were exhausted…. We have both been sick with a nasty cold. I seem to be taking longer to get over it then he did though. I keep us both up at night with my coughing…. I’ve been sleeping on the couch lately so Sam can at least get good night’s sleep. Sigh… I hope I get better soon; I don’t handle sleep deprivation well.

On a lighter note my recent obsession (drumroll)………………………………houses. I HATE renting. I feel like we are throwing away our money! If I can find us a home that cost less or the same as renting every month I think it’s worth buying. Right? (I may just be talking myself into this) I found one! Look!

Pretty isn’t it. I think it’s perfect I‘ve always wanted an older home that I could remodel! With a huge backyard!  I found it our perfect starter home guess how much it is? 105,000.00! for a 4bed 2 bath home!  On over a ¼ of an acre! There is only one problem. It’s in Spanish Fork…  I want this house! But I want to be by my family too. But I love Spanish Fork! I love small towns. So, I will just have to ship my family out to Spanish to be with me! (If we get it…I don’t have Sam completely convinced yet haha)
We bought Claire a Bills jersey! She looks so cute! She is the bills good luck charm, no joke they are doing well because she wears her jersey every game.

And!! Guess what?! It’s almost our 1 year anniversary! Crazy huh? This last year has flown by. We really want to do something fun! Because I feel like we didn’t get to have a real honeymoon. So any ideas? 
It’s hard having to be grown up! Lately I’ve just been wanting to move back home. Sleep in, not pay rent, have dinner made for me every night haha. I think it’s a good idea. But on the other hand I’ve been craving some major responsibility too…. Like a house, or a baby… haha. It’s a daily struggle I don’t know if I want to be grown up or not.

1 comment:

chloé said...

i love this house sarah! sooo cute!