Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dream

This is going to happen. I’ve done my research and this is a completely realistic dream. So before you judge because I know some of you will (you know who you are) just listen and know that my mind is made up. This is going to happen!!!! I finally found it, my dream home.

I know that this will have to happen later… like 2 years from now. I already have a savings plan set up for this! In 2 years’ time I should have enough saved up for a very good size down payment. Look at me being all responsible and patient ;).  Here’s the lay out



This is a picture of the model home that was built using this plan, isn’t the lay out gorgeous?!I want to add a basement to add a few more bedrooms. But other than that I think it’s perfect. Colors will be changed and such but I love it! I could not be more excited! It will have to be built so I’ll have to find a lot. But that means I can have it just the way I want it! yay! I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Lee S. said...

So cute Sarah! Can't wait to see your dream be manifested :)

Kristi Haslam said...

I love that house Sarah!