Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sam

This guy…
Loves me when I don’t deserve it
Tells me I’m pretty when I’m having an ugly day.
Let’s me have the have ¾ of the bed.
Takes Claire home at night when I’ve fallen asleep.
Knows when I need a hug
Watches chick flicks with me when there is a game on
Cleans the house to make my day easier
Always makes me laugh
Opens my car door
Eats whatever I make (even when it clearly sucks)
Holds me when I’m cold
Let’s me sleep on his shoulder even when his arm is completely dead.
Misses football so he can spend time with me
Cries when I cry
Believes in me
Let’s me dream as big as I want
Comforts me when I’m sad
And….
Loves me no matter what

I’m a pretty lucky girl..

3 comments:

Staci T said...

Just like his dad.....<3

Maddie said...

Aww, this was so cute! Sam is one of a kind. And I can't imagine you EVER have an ugly day, silly girl! Love you guys!

Britt said...

Thats so sweet, you got a good man! Good job Sam.