Monday, August 29, 2011

hiking stewart falls

Sam went hiking with me…..no really it happened. I was so excited! He’s probably regretting it now. I’ve planned a different hike every weekend now that I know he’s willing to go with me. It’s not his favorite thing in the world to do, so I will not be forcing him to go with me. But I sure was happy that he went with me this time. I’m hoping he will be willing to go again sometime soon J. We hiked Stewart falls! This is one of my favorite hikes!



We brought Cali and Claire! They are best friends. Cal is Joes dog we are constantly arguing on who’s dog is better, truth is they are both pretty amazing.








We had a little trouble finding the trail, I thought I knew a short cut but I couldn’t find it … so we ended up hiking thru huge overgrowth up the side of the mountain until we found it. It was an adventure to be sure, im pretty sure we went thru lots of poison oak haha. Once we got to the trail it got a ton easier. Cal and Claire had a blast they love doing stuff like that especially together. I absolutely loved it! I’m not so sure Sam loved it....but I am so grateful he came!

1 comment:

chloé said...

awww! you guys are too cute. that is awesome you got sam to go with you! next time you go you shoul call us! i bet moses would love it! :)

p.s. i am sorry we didn't get to do crafts on saturday! lets for sure do it soon!